Summer Cool Paints is designed to combat overheating in exterior walls or metal or asbestos or flat roof buildings, that insulates you from heat, lasts much longer than 7 years, is cost effective and environmentally friendly. Highly reflective in the near infra-red (non-visible) portion of the solar spectrum, thus keeping interiors cool during hot summer months Less thermal impact on roof surface Flexibility to withstand dynamic motions Greater efficiency from existing air-conditioning plant through reduced peak loads Significant abatement of Greenhouse Gas resulting from the power saved Environmental responsibility.
· Reduction in roof surface temperature of around 17°C on a hot sunny day
· Maximized Total Solar Reflectance.
· Greatly reduced sub-roof temperature.
· Easy to use and bonding with minimal surface preparation
· Fast cure at room temperature
· Aesthetically appealing
· LOW VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) - Confirms to Green Building norms
· Cost Effective and Better Performance.
· Exterior south/south west / west facing walls in buildings exposed to radiation.
· Warehouses, workshops and garages.
· Hotels, dairies, stables and farm houses.
· Industrial sheds kennels and aviaries. · Silos, metal tanks, and canopies.